Arizona Love

by - 11:31 AM

It's Friday. I've got barely three days of vacation left and so this is going to be a short one, but I had to update my Oma. And so...
****
I can't focus out here. There's too much cool stuff going on and I love it all.
 
Like how I love the smell of a fired up grill.
 

I love when Ryan cooks.
 

__________________________________________
 

I love when Ryan says nonchalantly and out of the blue, "hey Jennifer, you wanna go for a ride?"
And I love not thinking twice and swinging myself around his body on the back of a motorcycle and taking off right freaking now.

 
I love how pictures of us either look like this
 

 Or this
 
 (to be fair, the first one is while we're cruising down the street on a Harley, so I'll give him a pass on not smiling. I think he's probably trying to drive)
____________________________________________________________
 
I love when the sky looks like this
 
_______________________________________________

I love reflection selfies, because hey, I was there too.
 

__________________________________________________________
 
I love how, doesn't matter where we are, Ryan does his thing.
We're Land Cruiser owners, again.
 

_______________________________________________
 

I love that, sometimes, in the middle of a desert, you find a carousel.

____________________________________________________________
 

I love that there are always mountains in the background.
I do not love that it is nearly impossible to take a photograph that does them any kind of justice.  

 ________________________________________________
 
Finally, I love that I chose a man that will jump on the back of a blazing hot, metal Komodo dragon with me, anytime, any place.
 

****
 
This blessed life.
Sometimes I can't believe it's real. What's more, I can't believe I get to life it.
 

 
But, I love it.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments