April Outtakes

by - 7:44 PM

I guess I'll be saying this for eternity, but can you believe how quickly time goes? April is over. O-V-E-R. done-zo.


It was a busy month and there are so many things I didn't get to share. I hope I can make this a regular feature -- posting the pictures that somehow never found a place on the blog at the end of the month. So, here's to trying something new and pretending that I can be consistent.








 "Uncle Ryan" treating the Easter Egg hunt like it's a game for grown-ups. There's no tree too tall, or hidey-hole too difficult for the eggs he was concealing. Challenges are character-building, Jennifer.



























We had Lent and Easter. We had Annie and a dance recital. We had real life -- house cleaning, work stuff,  and dinner making, and approximately 2734734 other things, too. Big things are happening at Casa Hodges and we are dreaming of some major changes to come in May. 

Cheers to April. 
Onward to May. 

You May Also Like

0 comments