September Outtakes

by - 9:55 AM

Hey! How was your week guys? Mine was power-packed from Sunday to Sunday with a little this, little that, and a cookie making disaster.

Okay, I'm exaggerating. The cookies came out fine. It was the royal icing that will break your teeth that provided the disaster.

But let's do a list, shall we? Lists are nice and concise and visually appealing --

- Sunday before today was spent adventurin' in Baldwin. I'm glad too, it was the last nice-ish day this year and Ryan and I got out on the motorcycle and pretended to camp for a couple of hours.
- It became October, which is one of my favorite months of the year. Here come the holidays, folks.
- I saw Jack do a back-flip off the couch.
- Ry and I wiped out a pitcher of frozen margaritas in roughly 30 minutes on Friday. My brain is still frozen.
- Last night, I learned how to play poker and took out five people before counting my cash.

Anyway, it became October, which implies that September is outta here, until 2015.





I cook and bake now, you guys. With frequency. Like, last week, I only went out for dinner once. And actually, I'm willing to suggest that September is the cooking-est month of my life. Cheers September! 

***

What did you cats do last month? What are you doing this month? 

You May Also Like

0 comments