10.14.15

by - 8:10 PM

You know what's hilarious? That one time when I wrote about something pseudo sucky -- because everything is a big deal to me, but mostly it's not a big deal to anyone else -- and promise to come back within 24 hours with more words.

Well, that's not going to happen.

I'm not going to pretend I'm busy. I'm 27, I have no children, no responsibilities outside of my career, and plenty of time to paint candy corns on my nails. But I will say that finding a house to buy has been priority number one at Casa Hodges. Just about every day, Ry and I look at houses, discuss paint colors, and get really excited when there's room for a 20' Christmas tree. Okay...that last one is really just me, but he rolls with it.

Anyway -- this is exciting: today we made an offer on a house we love. Fingers are crossed, but I'm trying to be cool about this and not get too excited.

And in the meantime, in an effort to be cool and not obsessive, I give to you my distractions in photographs:




So a couple of birthdays, some girls who are really into dork faces, and folks -- I saw piglets! And those pickled jalapeños -- you guys, my sister makes things, namely babies, but also foodstuff, and she is good at everything. Also, I'm a sucker for a mug with a clever get up.

So there it is. That is October so far.

Oh, and those dork faces? It runs in the family. Not my side though.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahahaha... the face against the glass is awesome!
    Cool news about the house!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete