August 2, 2017

by - 8:30 PM



You guys, I'm kind of down in the dumps lately. You know, just the things that life are. I'm feeling a little defeated, and I miss eating meatloaf, and the laziest excuse ever - I'm kind of tired. It feels a little like seasonal depression -- you know the kind? Meaningless sad? But it's the wrong season for that.

I bought a book the other day, and a risky one because I had no reason to believe that I'd like it. And anyway, I prefer to keep my money and just borrow books from the library. I'm halfway in and it's mediocre at best, but I'm obligating myself to read it. I'm going to get my money's worth, damn it.

I'm almost 30 now, so it's time to develop some self control. Speaking of that, I'm trying to limit my curse words too, and that's not going so well. I don't claim to be anything but lackluster, but I'll just die of shame if Duke's the kid who says "God damn it" in his kindergarten class as casually as you might say "bless you" to a sneeze.

Aren't Wednesdays fun?

You May Also Like

0 comments