12 Weeks

by - 7:16 PM

Remember a few weeks ago, when I finally posted here and was like "I'm so busy doing important things like watching TV that I can't post anything"?

Yeah, that was a lie. What I meant was, I'm so busy barfing and napping every minute that I'm not at work, I don't have time for anything else. Seriously, I spent my lunch hours napping in my car in the Meijer parking lot and I do not wake up refreshed. I could sleep forever. 

Basically, I'm pregnant. Surprise!

Let the fun begin! 

How far along? Twelve weeks.
Total weight gain: I don't know. I stopped paying attention when it went above 9+. I had a breakdown when my jeans stopped fitting a week ago, and I'm blaming the carbs.
Maternity clothes? Wah-wah. I'm dreaming about them, but living in leggings for now. Leggings and long shirts. 

Stretch marks? Not yet, but I'm sure they're lurking down the road. I keep asking my mom friends what to expect, and it sounds like, ahem, tiger stripes. 
Sleep: Good! I don't really have any issues here. I sleep a lot and I sleep solid. 
Best moment this week: Telling everyone that we're expecting baby #1 (and with the way this first trimester is going, baby #only). It's so good to have the secret out and talk about the excitement out loud. 
Miss Anything? Rare steak. sushi and food sounding good in general. 
Movement: Nope. 
Food cravings: Steak.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. All the time. All the things.
Gender: Only a million more weeks until we find out. 

Symptoms: Nausea and a brand new set of headaches. But good stuff too, like a little bit of a fun round belly that I love. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Back on. Ryan sassed me into wearing them again even if they're a little tight. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm just going to be transparent: I'm moody as hell. 
Looking forward to: Our next appointment coming up in a couple of weeks. It'll be a short one I think, but I just love hearing our baby's heartbeat and I CAN'T WAIT to schedule our 20-week anatomy scan. 

Happy Tuesday!

You May Also Like

0 comments