9 Weeks

by - 6:57 PM


How far along? 9 weeks + 5 days. 
Total weight gain: Up 5lbs overall, so I actually dropped some poundage last week. 
Maternity clothes? Nope, but leggings: yes. I invested in two pairs last weekend and I've officially stopped buttoning my jeans. And if you're curious, I look like a slob-kabob everyday. 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Well, I wake up to go pee in the middle of the night now, which is new to me. And a little annoying. But I'm still sleeping a lot and falling asleep easily, so really the toughest part is waking up in the morning. 
Best moment this week: On Saturday, I was laying down and I could feel a hard bump in my abdomen. I think it's my baby, so that was pretty cool. 
Miss Anything? Jimmy Johns. 
Movement: Not yet. 
Food cravings: Yesterday, I thought about McDonalds allllll day long. Finally, around 6pm, I went out and I went for it. First of all, the smell made my car a mobile heaven center. And then when I ate the fries, I'm pretty sure I experienced what it's like to have a drug addiction and finally get a hit. It was insane train good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee, so work is a little tough first thing in the AM. Also, heavy perfume or really anything that doesn't smell like food I want to eat. 
Gender: I have no feeling either way, and it's a while before we'll find out. 
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: I feel like MS eased up a little this week. Not perfect every day, but at least not all day illness. It was more like a couple hours on, a couple minutes off. A couple of hours on, a couple of minutes off. 
Belly Button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'd like to say happy, because I feel pretty good, but thinking back to a few of my conversations with Ryan this week, I'll be transparent and just admit moody is probably more accurate. There was a moment when he bought two tickets to Arizona, but said I can't come because I have to stay home with our dogs. It really set the tone for my attitude all week. I haven't recovered, either. 
Looking forward to: We have our first ultrasound tomorrow and I've been counting down to it for weeks! Seriously, a good month and a half, so I'm really looking forward to seeing our baby for the first time tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments