Week 7

by - 6:50 PM






How far along? 7 weeks, 6 days. 
Total weight gain: 5lbs. 
Maternity clothes? No, but I'm definitely dreaming about leggings soon. 
Stretch marks? No, but I'm worried about my thighs in the immediate future. Hello!
Sleep: So far, so good.
Best moment this week: When I bought a box of Raisin Bran and slammed in in less than 24 hours. No other cereal sounds good to me, but that stuff calls my name. 

Miss Anything? Yes! Let me tell you guys, I would do just about anything for a subway sandwich. White bread, turkey, lots of mayonnaise, some pickles and maybe a few tomatoes. I wouldn't say no to a hotdog either.
Movement: Nope, obviously. 
Food cravings: Besides the Raisin Bran? I started the week singing love songs to bread of all varieties, but I've since moved on to apples and swiss cheese. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: All the things. Especially the smell of our laundry detergent on Ryan's clothes. 
Gender Prediction: I don't really feel one way over the other yet. It could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised.
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: I'm not physically a barf machine....but I feel like one. Just always quest, and ready for a nap
Belly Button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? They're off. Doesn't that suck? They got really snug almost right away. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I guess. But let me tell you about Ryan. He's a perpetual bear poker, regardless of who the bear is. He just lives to annoy. Anyway, I have no patience for his shit, so I'm guessing he'd answer "moody" if this were up to him. 
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound! Coming up in a few weeks, I just know I'll sleep a little better once we hear a heartbeat. 

You May Also Like

0 comments