19 Weeks

by - 7:21 PM

Weekdays are hard. Let's just get right to it, right.



How far along? 19 Weeks.
Maternity clothes? Yup. I don't even try to get into non-maternity things anymore. And actually, now that we're having nice weather, I just wear dresses. And a little secret they don't tell you about: pregnancy spanx. You're welcome. 

Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Good! No change there, I just want more of it. And blah blah blah, all the things old people say about sleeping now, teehee-hee. Like sleep is this bankable thing. 
Best moment this week: Having my Oma here for the weekend. She hasn't visited since before we bought our new house, so it was so fun to show her the new space and talk about our plans for the baby. Also, she cooks. 
Miss Anything? Clothes that snap, button or zip. Only 21 more weeks of elastic! Actually, I'm giving myself a break because I'm creating life (!) and because I know how much I've been eating, so 57 more weeks of elastic. 
Movement: This makes me so mad. Nothing discernible this week. Sometimes I think I feel something, but really none of it is particularly convincing. 
Food cravings: I really don't think I crave anything specifically. I eat a lot of turkey sandwiches, but that's been true since the 7th grade.
Anything making you queasy or sick: So this. Randomly this week I've had a handful of five minute nausea episodes. They're quick, they go away, but I wasn't expecting it to come back. And I always start to feel queasy when I'm hungry, which is like, every two hours. 
Gender: Boy. 
Labor Signs: Ha. Nope. 
Symptoms: I don't feel the baby move, and for the most part, I feel normal, so it's really easy to forget that I am pregnant except for my belly. And my belly is getting real. Strangers acknowledge my pregnancy fairly regularly now.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel good and Ryan hasn't called me a crabby Abby in at least two weeks, so I think we're good.
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan coming up in May. I'm so looking forward to seeing the baby again, and getting some reassurance that he is developing perfectly. Right now, I'm worried that he doesn't even have legs, because where are those kicks?!


***

Beautiful weather guys! This weekend rocked. It was at least 75 degrees AND sunny AND a weekend. How often does that happen in April? 







Come on weekend! Let's do it again!

You May Also Like

0 comments